How can you develop a more resilient and skilled workforce while facing workforce shortages, budget limitations, and industry challenges?
PetroSkills eLearning libraries provide an online training solution that can:
- Identify and bridge knowledge gaps
Each course begins with a pre-test to identify gaps and weaknesses and ends with a post-test to verify learning.
- Accelerate time to competency
Self-paced, online courses provide immediate feedback and automatic remediation.
- Assure competency and compliance
Over 1400 hours of customizable content developed exclusively for the oil and gas industry enables organizations to provide enterprise-wide, job-specific training curriculums.
- Interactive graphics and 3-D animations engage learners and aid in comprehension. Learn more about recent updates and enhancements here!
- AICC/SCORM compliance means these web-based programs integrate with your existing LMS systems.
- Clients may choose to have a custom client-branded eLearning site to deliver content.
- Learners may earn IACET Continuing Education Units (CEU) for successful completion of ePilot eLearning courses. Learn more>>!
- Electrical Maintenance
- Gas Processing
- General Maintenance
- Geology, Petrophysics and Reservoirs
- Hand Tools and Equipment
- Health & Safety (EHS)
- Hydrocarbon Storage and Loading
- Instrumentation and Control
- Math and Science Fundamentals
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Offshore and Subsea Systems
- Operator/Plant Administration
- Petrochemical Process Equipment
- Petroleum Industry Overview
- Pipeline Operations
- Process Operations
- Process Safety
- Production Operations
- Refinery Operations
- Stationary Equipment
- Utility, Safety and Facility Systems
- Well Construction, Completions and Interventions