How can you develop a more resilient and skilled workforce while facing workforce shortages, budget limitation and industry challenges?
PetroSkills e-Learning libraries provide a web-based training solution that can:
- Identify and bridge knowledge gaps and develop an enterprise-wide training standard with attention to site-specific requirements.
- Assure competency and compliance with pre-and post-assessments so that you can track, report and remediate any training gaps.
- Accelerate time to competency for learners and allow new employees to quickly get up to speed.
- Protect your investment by providing the means to develop employees while saving time and money.
- Over 1400 hours of customizable content developed exclusively for the oil and gas industry.
- Interactive graphics and 3-D animations engage learners and aid in comprehension. Learn more about recent updates and enhancements here!
- AICC/SCORM compliance means these web-based programs integrate with your existing LMS systems.
- Clients may choose to have a custom client-branded elearning site to deliver content.
- Learners may earn IACET Continuing Education Units (CEU) for successful completion of ePilot e-learning courses. Learn more>>!
- Electrical Equipment
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Gas Processing
- General Skills
- Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Midstream Operations
- Petroleum Industry Overview
- Process Operations
- Process Safety Management
- Production Operations
- Pipeline Fundamentals