U.S. Environmental, Health & Safety
The US EH&S e-Learning series contains more than 75 web-based courses addressing Federally Mandated Training. Categories including:
- Emergency Response
- Hazard Communication
- HazMat Transportation
- Industrial Hygiene
- Powered Industrial Equipment
- Product/Process Standards
- RCRA/Hazardous Waste
- Safe Work Practices
Many employers struggle with limitations on their training resources, yet the need to stay up-to-date with safety and regulatory mandates is critical. The gaps between what your workers know and what they are required to know for their jobs are knowledge gaps. And knowledge gaps increase the risk to safety and compliance. But what can you do to reduce the risk and eliminate gaps?
With over 50 years of experience in compliance, instructional design, and knowledge transfer technology, RDC Solutions has developed a full library of online courses:
- Easy-to-use web-based courses available anytime, anywhere
- Quickly identify knowledge gaps and generate pathways to 100% proficiency
- Achieve compliance goals with compliance-focused management and automatic reporting
- Reduce time-to-proficiency, enable refresher training, and improve on-boarding
- Eliminate expenses of classroom scheduling, travel, and instructor fees
- An ePilot library provides:
- Proven Knowledge Transfer - Engaging content maximizes the effectiveness and efficiency of the learning experience, then ensures that knowledge has been transferred with properly designed evaluations.
- Compliance Reporting - Comprehensive reports identify who requires training and what training has been delivered to keep you in compliance.
- Evergreen Content - Changing mandates challenge your ability to keep workers in compliance. RDC proactively monitors regulation changes using daily RegScan so that content is continuously updated before changes go into effect.
- Site-Specific Details - Generic out-of-the-box training can't meet the site-specific requirements. The entire ePilot EH&S Library is customizable to include the site-specific details.
- CEUs - Learners may earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- AICC/SCORM Compliant - Integrates with existing LMS/ERP systems