How can you develop a more resilient and skilled workforce while facing workforce shortages, budget limitation and industry change?
Detailed graphics and 3-D animations engage learners and aid in comprehension of complex technical subjects. Intuitive navigation and embedded glossary and bookmarking enhance ease of use.
PetroSkills e-learning libraries provide a web-based training solution that will:
- Identify and bridge knowledge gaps in your workforce and develop an enterprise-wide training standard with attention to site-specific requirements.
- Assure competency and compliance with pre-and post-assessments so that you can track, report and remediate any training gaps. Evaluation and Question analysis keep assessments relevant and let you see the effectiveness.
- Accelerate time to competency for engineers, technicians, operators and craftspeople at every level of their career, and allow new employees to quickly get up to speed.
- Protect your investment by providing the means to develop employees while saving time and money.
AICC/SCORM compliance means these web-based programs integrate with your existing LMS systems. Clients may choose to have a custom client-branded elearning site to deliver content.
See the menu on the left to learn more about the many e-Learning libraries available.
On demand learning, designed for adult learners with immediate feedback and remediation, tracking and reporting.
Web-based access eliminates need for travel and scheduling expenses, and provides flexibility with on-the-job training.
Online learning developed specifically for and chosen by the oil and gas industry with over 50 million course hours of training delivered worldwide.
- Course categories include:
- Electrical Equipment
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Gas Processing
- General Skills
- Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Midstream Operations
- Petroleum Industry Overview
- Process Operations
- Process Safety Management
- Production Operations
- Pipeline Fundamentals