How can you develop a more resilient and skilled workforce while facing workforce shortages, budget limitation and industry change?
Detailed graphics and 3-D animations engage learners and aid in comprehension of complex technical subjects. Intuitive navigation and embedded glossary and bookmarking enhance ease of use.
PetroSkills e-learning libraries provide a web-based training solution that will:
- Identify and bridge knowledge gaps in your workforce and develop an enterprise-wide training standard with attention to site-specific requirements.
- Assure competency and compliance with pre-and post-assessments so that you can track, report and remediate any training gaps. Evaluation and Question analysis keep assessments relevant and let you see the effectiveness.
- Accelerate time to competency for engineers, technicians, operators and craftspeople at every level of their career, and allow new employees to quickly get up to speed.
- Protect your investment by providing the means to develop employees while saving time and money.
AICC/SCORM compliance means these web-based programs integrate with your existing LMS systems. Clients may choose to have a custom client-branded elearning site to deliver content.
See the menu on the left to learn more about the many eLearning libraries available.
On demand learning, designed for adult learners with immediate feedback and remediation, tracking and reporting.
Web-based access eliminates need for travel and scheduling expenses, and provides flexibility with on-the-job training.
Online learning developed specifically for and chosen by the oil and gas industry with over 50 million course hours of training delivered worldwide.
- Course categories include:
- Electrical Equipment
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Gas Processing
- General Skills
- Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Midstream Operations
- Petroleum Industry Overview
- Process Operations
- Process Safety Management
- Production Operations
- Pipeline Fundamentals