Exploration & Production
Core Competency e-Learning
Skilled workers who are able to anticipate issues and take action to reduce risks and avoid costly errors are critical to safe and productive operations.
The Exploration & Production Core Competency library contains over 75 online courses. Learners have anytime access to the secure, hosted environment via the internet.
Upstream course categories include:
- Electricity and Electrical Equipment
- Gas Processing and Operations
- General Maintenance Knowledge and Skills
- Geology, Petrophysics and Reservoirs
- Hydrocarbon Storage and Loading
- Instrumentation and Control
- Math and Science Fundamentals
- Offshore and Subsea Systems
- Production Operations
- Stationary Equipment
- Well Construction, Completions and Interventions
The ePilot™ library courses provide:
Knowledge gaps and competencies are quickly identified and addressed with personal learning plans so that learners achieve 100% proficiency more quickly, without redundant or unnecessary training.
Programs can be customized with your site-, unit- and job-specific information such as procedures, operating parameters, pictures, and terminology.
Continuing Education Units
PetroSkills | RDC Solutions is an accredited provider of IACET CEUs for successful completion of ePilot courses. Learn more>>
Learners may earn Certificates of Achievement and hard hat decals for their hours of successful course completion.