Exploration & Production
Core Competency e-Learning
Skilled workers who are able to anticipate issues and take action to reduce risks and avoid costly errors are critical to safe and productive operations.
The Exploration & Production Core Competency library contains over 75 online courses. Learners have anytime access to the secure, hosted environment via the internet.
Upstream course categories include:
- Electricity and Electrical Equipment
- Gas Processing and Operations
- General Maintenance Knowledge and Skills
- Geology, Petrophysics and Reservoirs
- Hydrocarbon Storage and Loading
- Instrumentation and Control
- Math and Science Fundamentals
- Offshore and Subsea Systems
- Production Operations
- Stationary Equipment
- Well Construction, Completions and Interventions
The ePilot™ library courses provide:
Knowledge gaps and competencies are quickly identified and addressed with personal learning plans so that learners achieve 100% proficiency more quickly, without redundant or unnecessary training.
ePilot learning libraries are the first online operator programs certified by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Learners can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for successful completion of ePilot courses.
Programs can be customized with your site-, unit- and job-specific information such as procedures, operating parameters, pictures, and terminology.
Learners may earn Certificates of Achievement and hard hat decals for their hours of successful course completion.