PILOT® / PROFIT®
Programs In Learning Operating Techniques
Our knowledge transfer focus began 50 years ago as the exclusive developer of the PILOT Process Operations and PROFIT Production Operations training series for the American Petroleum Institute (API). Our instructional design team has developed each course to the rigorous demands of ASTD and IACET. All titles are specifically developed for operator use.
- Comprehensive Topics - Covers over 75 topics specific to operator training.
- Industry Standard - Specifically designed for operators, it is the official PILOT process operations curriculum developed for the American Petroleum Institute.
- Proven Instructional Design - Content meets stringent industry association standards to facilitate learning, improve proficiency, and meet compliance requirements.
- Ideal for Classroom Settings - For users who prefer a traditional learning format, or where computer access is not available or permitted.
- Budget Conscious - Pricing is per workbook/video/DVD.
- Achievement Certificates - Learners may earn Certificates of Achievement and hard hat decals recognizing the number of hours of training in their successful course completions.
Workbook/Video Topics include Distillation, Instrumentation, Valves, Pumps, Compressors, Fluid Mechanics, Fire Fighting, and Gas Measurement.
If you are looking for reliable operator training, but not ready to transition to a web-based learning environment, choose PILOT. All PILOT titles are also available as web-based courses through our ePILOT curriculum.